one-to-one: online training/consulting statistics
Our interactive one-to-one online courses are suitable for your individual consulting needs. These take place on your computer, you will be trained under access to your screen.
You determine the focus and duration of the course, discuss it with our experts schedule a training date.
Within our individual online sessions, you have the opportunity to discuss planned as well as other possible data analysis strategies with our statistics experts. As part of this course, we can also show you how to perform the discussed data analysis using IBM SPSS Statistics or R (via R-Studio). Naturally, we can use your own data if you like.
We can help you on the following topics:
- Statistical relationships (correlations, crosstabs)
- Regression analysis (regression and beta coefficients, odds ratio)
- How to compare two groups
- t tests
- Mann-Whitney-U test
- Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test
- How to compare more than two groups
- Analysis of variance (one and/or mulitple factors, univariate and multivariate)
- Kruskal-Wallis test
- Friedman test
- Insight into Meta-analyzes
- Effect size and sample size calculation with g*Power
- How to use of the SPSS syntax efficiently
The price depends on the desired duration of the training and is 150 euros plus VAT per hour.
The date and time specified below is only an example, if you are interested in a one-to-one online course just register and write a desired date in the comment field. We will then contact you directly to discuss the course content and make an appointment.
For questions, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Event date||22. Jun 2020, 0:00|
|Event End Date||22. Jul 2020, 0:00|
|Cut off date||21. Jul 2020, 0:00|
|Individual Price||150 EUR + tax per hour|